Will I be alone for my whole life 😪😥?

Read some one else post like this and it got me thinking

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could happen or could not same here I just got out of a toxic relationship and I'm scared of getting into a new relationship...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺUgh I was abused in my last relationship... I'm sorta scared to... But I hope it works out for you do u have a insta or snap or some shii like that

• Show All
    • Igz well Lilith de-demon is my facebook

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know you. Do you want me to tell you it's all going to be okay when I know nothing about you? I don't do that. If you're very unattractive, anti-social, and can't seem to function in society, then there is a good chance that you won't find someone. That's reality.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not the best looking avreage but I'm a weight lifter and very social πŸ˜₯rip

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No you won't

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think so?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm an average looking guy I lift as a hobby and am kinda built and am very social but I try with girls and it goes somewhere but it falls off...

• Show All
    • Also thank you for helping

• Anytime. And don't try so hard. See if that works better for you!

What Guys Said 2

• You are only 19. You have plenty of time left. An overwhelming 93 percent of men and 94 percent of women have at least one relationship in their lifetime and most have more than one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, mate, same here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes