Will I be alone for my whole life 😪😥?

Read some one else post like this and it got me thinking

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Could happen or could not same here I just got out of a toxic relationship and I'm scared of getting into a new relationship...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺUgh I was abused in my last relationship... I'm sorta scared to... But I hope it works out for you do u have a insta or snap or some shii like that

• Igz well Lilith de-demon is my facebook

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know you. Do you want me to tell you it's all going to be okay when I know nothing about you? I don't do that. If you're very unattractive, anti-social, and can't seem to function in society, then there is a good chance that you won't find someone. That's reality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not the best looking avreage but I'm a weight lifter and very social πŸ˜₯rip