Interested but not sure whats going on with her at the moment?

saw this girl at lunch at subway , I've known her for a few years through the bar scene and she's had some jobs at places I shopped here. I didn't actually get a chance to talk to her in detail but she looked really good and I've always had a thing for her.

but she found a boyfriend a couple years ago and they appeared to be fairly serious , but I haven't seen them together in months , she was also at the bar this summer with her gf's a few times. and was acting like she was single but I don't know for sure

if they did break up , I don't even know if she'd be ready to date someone else or if she'd be interested in me? as we've known each other for some time I don't really know if I'm relationship material and at her age mid 20's she'd be looking for someone to settle down with I'd assume

I've also always found her to be a hard girl to figure out , which is why I'm especially confused at this point

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Do something. Doesn't matter what. Contact her. Anything. Talk about random stuff and eventually take it steps further.

You will know by the way she reacts to you what her intentions are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE