Dating politics?

Do you guys usually care about the girl's political opinions? Aside from not being annoyingly militant, is that even smth you take into consideration?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly that she's not a BDS looney. I don't care much about the rest, but there are a couple views that should line up decently

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So you care a bit, but only about the most crucial points. Cool :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I have differing views and it is never a problem for us. I think as long as both people are rational and respect the other person's opinion it's okay.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I partly agree. I think people should always respect others and be rational while debating, and I do believe some matters are less... crucial than others, so you can compromise. But i think some matters would be too difficult to balance.

• Yeah we do have disagreements, but they aren't too bad. Our views line up quite a bit, but do differ on certain topics.

• Ah yes, it makes sense, then :) disagreeing on certain topics is normal and i feel its great you respect each other and deal with it rationally. All the better to you.