Dating politics?

Do you guys usually care about the girl's political opinions? Aside from not being annoyingly militant, is that even smth you take into consideration?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly that she's not a BDS looney. I don't care much about the rest, but there are a couple views that should line up decently

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So you care a bit, but only about the most crucial points. Cool :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I have differing views and it is never a problem for us. I think as long as both people are rational and respect the other person's opinion it's okay.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I partly agree. I think people should always respect others and be rational while debating, and I do believe some matters are less... crucial than others, so you can compromise. But i think some matters would be too difficult to balance.

• Yeah we do have disagreements, but they aren't too bad. Our views line up quite a bit, but do differ on certain topics.

• Ah yes, it makes sense, then :) disagreeing on certain topics is normal and i feel its great you respect each other and deal with it rationally. All the better to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• As long as she isn't a nutjob about it I don't really care.

1|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy intelligent respectful conversations held in good faith where the goal is simply to umderstand

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s not a consideration!! I am happy with difference of opinion as long as it in an understanding environment!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into politics so I wouldn't date a girl who was into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough, it could get tiring pretty fast.

• Show All
    • I guess you are right.

Nice convo :)

• It was, thanks for your time :)

• I don't take it into consideration. I don't like politics at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not like to live with someone who agree with murderers

0|0
    0|0
  • Politics shouldn't have nothing to do in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes