What is the true secret to getting a girlfriend?

I've struggled all my life with this. I'm able to talk to girls confidently and charismatically, but I can't ever seem to seal the deal. The worst part about it is I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. There's so many different factors that it's impossible to get a single cause. So I need to start out with what CAN I start doing to increase my success? I've been getting better at talking but it's not working, so I need some other alternatives

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Being yourself, talk to people the same way you talk to your own sex and be forward but not in a creepy way. The way I see it is that if you take care of yourself mentally and physically then it just shows the other person have all you will take care of them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE