What is the true secret to getting a girlfriend?

I've struggled all my life with this. I'm able to talk to girls confidently and charismatically, but I can't ever seem to seal the deal. The worst part about it is I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. There's so many different factors that it's impossible to get a single cause. So I need to start out with what CAN I start doing to increase my success? I've been getting better at talking but it's not working, so I need some other alternatives

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being yourself, talk to people the same way you talk to your own sex and be forward but not in a creepy way. The way I see it is that if you take care of yourself mentally and physically then it just shows the other person have all you will take care of them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• well i show new girls how i love. i twll them then show them that: i love you unconditionally with forgiveness which means i accept you as you are and will forgive you every time you mess up. hum do women love this kind of love

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you educated, employed, smart& intelligent, if not, run after these instead of girls&girls will run after you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself if it ment to be you win if not so be it stop kick yourself it not you it them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes