Girls who were friendzoned, what is your hindsight perspective on the situation?

I was friendzoned by my best friend. I fell in love with her, just couldn’t help it.

In hindsight we wouldn’t have worked out anyways. We were never compatible on a relationship level. Not only that, but she was a solid 9 who was wanted by literally every guy, and every guy hated me because I spent up all her time on me lol. I was a weird awkward kind of guy who never got dates.

Now looking back I see we weren’t even close to being matched at least in terms of datability. I was completely unwanted by girls and she was the prize in every guys mind. It’s like a movie Jesus lmao. I just realized that. Except the nerd never did end up getting the girl lol.

Now I’m good. I’m not a lonely loser anymore. I have a whole new life now basically lol. I’m glad things went like they did. I learned a lot along the way!

30