Is it a problem?

I'm a college freshman. I don't have very much confidence and struggle with anxiety. Would that be a problem for you if you wanted to date someone or just hook up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people want partners with confidence and goals. It drives both parties towards greater bonding and happiness. Being around people who let themselves down is not attractive. If one party is always in a bad mood, it will drive the other into a bad mood. Nobody wants to be in a bad mood.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on the level of your problem most guys will say it's not an issue but it will keep guys from getting to know you in the first place. As long as you can accept attention from guys without breaking down or running away you should be fine but try to work on it get a little outside of your comfort zone every once in awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one. I'd just spend time if my lady were such to help her feel more comfortable with herself and with me

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be a hindrance to some. But you should realize that if they are understanding and compassionate... There's more there then just getting laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a problem but look out for guys willing to take advantage of your insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes