How do I get over my crush whilst still talking to her everyday?

I reconnected with my friend from high school and at first noticed I was attracted to her. Then as we hung out she made me laugh harder than I have in a long time, plus we can talk for hours. I know what you're thinking. I told her and she told me she wasn't attracted to me and she's not ready to date. Since then she's admitted that she lied and said she was attracted to me but is not emotionally strong for dating. I can respect this. I just, man, she's the best part of my day when I talk to her and the worst part of my day right when its over. So how do I get over her without losing my friend or being in a lot of emotional distress? Thanks for reading this far. Fun fact: Penguins sometimes cheat.

12