How do I get over my crush whilst still talking to her everyday?

I reconnected with my friend from high school and at first noticed I was attracted to her. Then as we hung out she made me laugh harder than I have in a long time, plus we can talk for hours. I know what you're thinking. I told her and she told me she wasn't attracted to me and she's not ready to date. Since then she's admitted that she lied and said she was attracted to me but is not emotionally strong for dating. I can respect this. I just, man, she's the best part of my day when I talk to her and the worst part of my day right when its over. So how do I get over her without losing my friend or being in a lot of emotional distress? Thanks for reading this far. Fun fact: Penguins sometimes cheat.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Welp what is it that makes you 2 wanna keep discussing if its nothing more than friends. Its not harmful but, eventually someone is gonna grow stronger feelings & then that's when you realize you're outta place. Keep in touch but, not everyday if its not gonna go nowhere. You'll save yourselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yea l agree with the other if this is going to become an issue it’s better to just detach yourself. I would advise you to master the technique of not giving f*ck that way you can talk to her and just not give a f*ck but it seems that in your car your just to far along. I think she just sees you as a friend so either disburst and save yourself the headache or master the art of not giving a f*ck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Ghost her.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes