What makes you want more from someone after a first date?

I'm curious because I've been noticing how sometimes friends date people and after the first date they automatically lose the interest they had towards this person... it actually happened to me a lot in the past.

I had this idealistic view of how someone could be and after I meet them I felt really disappointed because they didn't covered the expectations I had from them.. So what should one do in order to make the others want more after the very first date?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make anybody do anything. and by chance if you do and it's fake then that's where it will end up being fake and not worth it in the long run.. I think I hear what you're saying though. It's called pheromones it's called Energy positive and negative we all have it aura it's invisible I think I've skin is one of our biggest organs when you're happy when you like somebody when you're in love your skin produces pheromones energy your passion fly freely and other people can feel them it's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world it's like magnets coming together and at the same time it's like the magnets positive and negative coming together hold 2 magnets in your hand the two positives will click together the positive and negative start coming together but then having like a force-field in between them they pull and push each other feel the feelings in between your fingers as you try to put them together feel the energy it is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. for me that is the same as our pheromones and energy pulling each other in try it with magnets feel the feeling positive and negative give you harness that I believe you can get anybody you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Being engaged in the conversation, generally seeming invested in the date (not constantly on their phone or looking voted the whole time). That's the number one thing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to understand them and identify rather than just turning away. That said, sometimes it's for the best. Discernment is key

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps you both ran out of things to talk about or what you did talk about put off the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have to have a connection and have a lot in common. And it had to have been a fun date

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep the conversation smooth, make sure you're having a good time, you should expect much from people because they will always fail you. This has happened to me plenty of times and you just have to keep things interesting and DO NO BE AN OPEN BOX. Also try not to be intimidating (like don't pressure him/her to answer questions). Not every good looking gal/girl will fit your qualifications, so remember that.

For me I like it when a girl has a brain, something that makes me want to go on a second date would be finding out that she knows something I don't ( field of physics ). Like I said just have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wanting to enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes