What should I do when my boyfriend tells me he settled for me?

He said I wasn't his type and I'm not the most attractive that he's dated but he likes me as a person.
It broke my heart.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump his ass. You need to go find yourself a guy that doesn't settle for you. You for a guy whose absolutely crazy about you. Find a guy who thinks you are the most attractive girl on the planet and who refuses to break your heart like this douchebag. Don't continue dating this guy. You aren't his type so tell him to go find his type. What a douchebag. I'm sorry this asshole did that. Not all guys are like that. Get out of this relationship. He doesn't love you. He doesn't fantasize about you. He doesn't think about marrying you. I don't care how many sweet things he does say, where he takes you, what he buys you, get out of this.

• Exactly, that's something you like tell your bro or therapist in a questioning way, not something you fucking say to your girls face. He doesn't respect you, and he's probably trying to lower your self esteem. Fuck that noise, get a new man.

• I agree. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think about it though, the most attractive person he dated isn't the person he wants to be with. And obviously there's something about you that makes him want to be with you, despite you not being the kind of girl he usually goes for. So what is the problem?