How do I get revenge on a boy who basically played me?

There was this guy who was talking to me and he was super sweet and cool that I never thought he would be like this. I found out while he was taking to the movie, brining my favorite dessert, and talking to me everyday, He would even grab my hand and kiss me around other people, he had a girlfriend the whole time. Why? He kept saying it was complicated but among other stuff and after all we had gone through I felt used and I want to get back at him.

Should I suranwrap his motercycle or his car? Or not talk talk to him at all.(I see him all the time bc he’s basically my neighbor)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't talk to him at all and the best revenge is to just show you're happier without him in your life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE