How do I get revenge on a boy who basically played me?

There was this guy who was talking to me and he was super sweet and cool that I never thought he would be like this. I found out while he was taking to the movie, brining my favorite dessert, and talking to me everyday, He would even grab my hand and kiss me around other people, he had a girlfriend the whole time. Why? He kept saying it was complicated but among other stuff and after all we had gone through I felt used and I want to get back at him.

Should I suranwrap his motercycle or his car? Or not talk talk to him at all.(I see him all the time bc he’s basically my neighbor)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't talk to him at all and the best revenge is to just show you're happier without him in your life.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• My opiniion? Don't If he doesn't care for you like you should be cared for then fuck him. & it really bothers you that badly just talk to him about it (act cordial) then sever ALLL Ties lest you end up back in this jackboots arms

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say don't give him attention anymore. It's going to be tough cause as you said he's your neighbour. Dont do something bad cause you'll get into trouble. And he won't. Maybe tell his girl or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got played. That's it. You need to move on and find someone that's more loyal. They say the best revenge is to live a great life.

That said, i would give the girlfriend a heads up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would Fuck his girlfriend and send him the video.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah move on & learn from this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes