Personal opinions on dating?

I'm a chubby guy. Only 5ft6 and 250 lbs. And I was wondering some peoples personal opinions on appearance. For my age group (I'm 22) I've noticed personally appearance is a problem and I was wanting to know what others think on the matter. Is it I'm not putting myself out there, do I have too high standards, am I unnatractive personality wise? What are the factors you guys consider? Is it my age group or am I not looking in any of the right places? I don't mind dating older, I'm more of a romantic but I still have limitstions and standards I like to hold but I also feel like that makes me shallow. What do you guys and gals think. Also, not sure if its important but I am bi.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion is that you should lose some weight. At 5'6" / 250 lbs, it actually should be pretty easy to drop like 20-30 lbs since you're so large already. I had a friend in college who was about your height and weight and after dropping to 225 lbs (which is still really large by the way), he just got a TON of female attention. I think people are far more tolerant than they're given credit for, but you have be willing to be a little reasonable.

And the thing is, we're only talking about physical and superficial issues here. Carrying that much weight puts you at risk for a ton of health issues and given than you're 22, I think it would be a shame for you to have 45-year-old problems at 25.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes