There's a guy that keeps in touch with me and regularly flirts but I don't think he really likes me so why is he doing it?

Updates:
It's all through texts we don't live by each other but i feel skeptical

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's doing that he probably likes you. Or he's just a casual flirt. Some people just like to keep in touch regardless of wanting something. At the very least he sees you as a friend.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him..

0|0
    0|0
    • I do and he says he likes me but sometimes I don't hear from him for a few days and it makes me wonder whether he means it

• Trying pretending that another likes you (try making him jealous and see)

• How should I do that?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Flirting is fun. Firlting doesn't require any boundaries. Liking and loving have nothing to do with flirting. Enjoy while it last. Or until you decide to settle with marriage and stuff for life.

Just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexual interest?
    Based on what you assume he doesn't really like you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I just can't tell if he actually likes me when I ask he says he does but sometimes I don't hear from him in a few days and it confuse me

• Show All
    • That's how it's starting to feel how can I tell if that's what I am? Should I start ignoring him?

• You can't tell unless there's a proof and there's rarely a proof in such cases. Besides, some guys are just naturally "hot and cold" since they aren't certain about their feelings. There's also a probability of him thinking that it's YOU who isn't interested in him, that's why he keeps the distance in the end. So as you can see, it's all a guessing game.

As for ignoring him, it's not my life, I can't tell you what to do.

• Playing games

0|0
    1|0
  • He likely is figuring out if it's worth it or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice?

0|0
    0|0
    • What? Lol

• I'm wondering if he practising his skills and trying to get a reaction from you.

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes