There's a guy that keeps in touch with me and regularly flirts but I don't think he really likes me so why is he doing it?

It's all through texts we don't live by each other but i feel skeptical

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's doing that he probably likes you. Or he's just a casual flirt. Some people just like to keep in touch regardless of wanting something. At the very least he sees you as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him..

• I do and he says he likes me but sometimes I don't hear from him for a few days and it makes me wonder whether he means it

• Trying pretending that another likes you (try making him jealous and see)

• How should I do that?