Do you feel that men who look at dating in a strategic way are messing up?

So I see a lot of guys in my real life and on GAG having all of these rules of how to decipher women as if they are trying to code some algorithm. The women that I've been the most successful with are the women that I didn't take any preplanned actions with. I literally just did what I wanted with them, when I wanted to do it. I didn't think of any step by step plan because all women and situations are different.

An example that I see on here a lot-- Studies confirm that emotionally unavailable men are perceived to be more attractive. My take on this is that I'm simply myself. If I feel emotion towards her, I'll let her know. That's all there is to it for me. It's not like I'm handing out this emotional side of me to anyone either, but I'll damn if I'm going to try and act a certain way to come across as aloof when I feel something real. I'm just a very straightforward guy. It's beyond me as to how guys have these rules of not texting a woman for x amount of days because they want to seem busy.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I think approaching dating as though its a game of chess is transparent and unattractive. I have no interest in people who have a rule book. I just want them to be themselves unapologetically and act natural.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• See l kind of do what you do in a way. I just don’t give f*ck. I don’t try to decode or decipher anything. I have uni for that don’t need more HW. If she likes me geat if she doesn’t then fine. It is what it is, am not going to play some jeti mind games to figure out how to “unlock” her. I have other things that are more important and need to focus my energy on those.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE