Does he want more than what we have?

So this guy I’ve been messing around with sexually , has now started prompting the questions “so what are we?” “Do you see us being together?” And once I answer like “I could seeing us being together mating in the future if it happens” and then he’ll hit me with “well I’m not looking for a relationship.” But like a week later he tells me “I’m falling for you more and more and it’s scary” and if I don’t reply within a few hours he thinks I’m with another guy.. like does it seem he wants more than what we are? I asked but it sometimes seems like he’s trying to put up a wall. Why would it be scary to fall for someone more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooh, complications huh? I'll be the first to say, even as a guy, sometimes we don't know what we want and most of us won't admit that. Sometimes we want one thing and then another and then back to the first. And sometimes we confuse ourselves with how much we don't know what we want. Maybe he's just stuck between two wants or doesn't know what he wants for sure. Sometimes the sexuality and warmth and touch of a woman makes you start to see more in a woman when that wasn't the initial intention. A lot could be happening here. Maybe he's not ready or interested in a relationship but his heart is drawn to you? Sorry I couldn't help more, but it sounds like you both just need a talk to clarify everything. But remember, maybe he's just caught between what he really wants and doesn't know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, to put it simply, he's falling for you but due to the current status between you two, he feels unsure on we're you stand to him. If you like him or not or if you'd want to be in a relationship with him or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is clearly into you, no doubt about that. He is just scared that you'll reject him and he is afraid to make a move as it could what you two are doing currently.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecurities are quite normal in this kind of situation. It would be wise to clarify it now. This might lead to future resentment.

1|0
    0|0
  • No wrong n that... That guy wants to be with you...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes