What is my boyfriend trying to say?

Every time my boyfriend does something that hurts my feelings and I tell him and he always asks โ€œthan why are you still with me?โ€ What is he trying to say? Or mean?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say without knowing any sort of context or hearing his side of the story. Either way you two should communicate and clear this issue up.

It could be that he just doesn't feel like he's adequate for you or that he just doesn't give a shit and isn't willing to compromise.

Try to talk about the expectations you have in the relationship and what you are willing to offer and see if you guys can come up with some common ground and compromise together :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What he's doing is he's making you feel little. Like he doesn't care. The vest way to deal with this is test it. Ask him. "Why am i with you?". If he gets smart about it. Walk away for the day block him and give him time to realise WHY he's with you. You will be surprised. He will either care and miss you. Or he will be a cunt. If he is. Then just be firm and tell him "we are together.. you dont need to be strong all the time".. if he is just clearly not phased you may want to think why you really are with him. ๐Ÿ˜Š

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE