Is acne an automatic turn off?

Will you not date someone because they have acne

• I would
  • I wouldn't
  • It depends
    Vote C
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote D

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop focusing on the physical. It plays a portion bit is not the ultimate deciding factor. It's like a stool...3 legs... one leg might be physical I guess, but the others are personality and spirit.

Focus to much on one leg instead of the other two, and you'll fall flat on your face every time.

Besides, anyone who can't see past some pimples to the true you isn't someone worth being with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a massive turn off for me. I know it can't be helped, but all that infection under the skin is more than I can cope with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE