• It depends
    Vote C
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop focusing on the physical. It plays a portion bit is not the ultimate deciding factor. It's like a stool...3 legs... one leg might be physical I guess, but the others are personality and spirit.

Focus to much on one leg instead of the other two, and you'll fall flat on your face every time.

Besides, anyone who can't see past some pimples to the true you isn't someone worth being with.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a massive turn off for me. I know it can't be helped, but all that infection under the skin is more than I can cope with.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I literally do not care about acne in the slightest. I'm almost convinced the while acne thing is a scam to sell cleansing products. Really, very few people actually care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the severity. I'm sure a lot of people are different, but I only get acne if I eat sugar and dairy. If I avoid those it's very minimal and I'm certain that acne is a sign of poor health routine which is unattractive to a lot of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter.

We all get acne in our teen years, some worse than others.

So don't worry.

1|0
    0|0
  • acne is natural so i would date someone and have dated people with acne

1|0
    0|0
  • No, acne wouldn't matter. Besides it is usually temporary anyway and will pass at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • acne is acne. if someone has really bad, pus filled acne it will make me think they are dirty, but if its looked i couldn't care less :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne is temporary. it is, however, unsightly. Most people take it as a sign of poor hygiene, as well, since the principle cause is blocked pores.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doesn't make pretty people any more ugly, though I find it does make people I find ugly way more ugly, so maybe it's just something you manage to ignore when you find someone cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I have acne and it's moderate, I don't like it and am worried that women won't find me attractive because of it

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me if a girl has acne i would still date her.
    A girls personality is what matters the most to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's REALLY bad otherwise I think I'd be able to look past it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who had mild acne never liked anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, on some people you couldnt even notice it until you were actively looking for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say anything on this matter. Becuase I have it. So I would like your opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne is natural

1|1
    0|0
  • I little is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. I'll date

0|0
    0|0
  • To not like someone just for their acne is idiotic. Acne is temporary and giving up on possibly an amazing relationship because of that is just shooting yourself in the foot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you are attractive, ot doesn't make you any less attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes