Do you believe in love at first sight?

I saw a guy and I was instantly attracted. When he started speaking, I was immediately into him.

• Yes. Absolutely.
    Vote A
  • Definitely Not.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You said yourself that you were instantly attracted after you saw him. That to me sounds like infactuation not love.

However after you got to know him feelings started to develop quickly.

I don't believe in love at first sight but I believe that the initial impression can set the stage for a love connection to form.

1|0
    0|0
    • Love the way you put that.

• Plus, love is dynamic and always changing.

It can be difficult to say the exact moment you start to experience it because when you meet the right person it is constantly growing.

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years and I can honestly say that my definition of love now has changed drastically from what it was on the first date. And I'm sure that if I look back on today years from now it will have changed once again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes well it was more friends at first sight but then around 3 wks I think it was ( in August ) we dated we found that God wanted us to be together and not only that. But he is the one I pray for
    He is my everything
    So yeah love at first sight and no not the body but 1 the personality then the body
    If u look at the body first u are committing lust and not actually your true love but if u look at the personalities first it more like u can tell if he is the one for you then u look at the body..
    He may be the one for u
    😃

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Sexual attraction that sets the stage for love. Make love to him when you get the chance. You'll know if he trully cares for you and wants to spend forever with you. Love is forged in the time you will spend together and the hardship both of you will endure. If you stay together after that then you know you are trully in love

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually the only one I believe in.. The only one I want.. For me if its not instant its not really real.. You know what I mean? .. I will start loving someone after being with them for a longer period of time but it won't be as pawerfull.. It won't be a love that for a good reasons will make me lose sleep over it..

0|0
    0|1
  • Attraction? Yes, of course.
    Love? No. Love is way more complex and deep than that

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's more like "lust" at first sight. Although I do have to say the picture had me laughing. He's got the blowtorch and she's got the fireworks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never once have that happen, nor have I ever seen that happen to someone else outside of fiction.

I've been attracted to women at first sight, but I have never fallen in love like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I believe in attraction, even interest at first sight. Love is too deep to happen that fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't believe in love, I made that mistake.
    Love is just a cruel delusion of the mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Love at first sight is not love but pure attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Maybe an initial attraction or a crush, but I wouldn't call it love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lust yes, love no since you need to get them first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• No way, you can't love someone by looking at them, that is Lust.
    Love is when you love someones insides.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was attracted to my boyfriend from the very moment I saw him and have been falling in love with him ever since.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight.

But if we’re talking about cars, yes definitely love at first sight 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • I can vouch for the car thing what is ur favourite brand. but I am struggling with love part tho any advice

• Sorry didn’t see this. I don’t have a favorite brand because I love all kinds of cars. But I’ve always been a big fan of Shelby mustangs. Not crazy about ford but I’ll take a Shelby any day. I also love McLarens.

As for love, what exactly are you struggling with?

• I don't believe in love at first sight, no. I believe in instant attraction, sure, but love is more than that for me and, in my opinion, love only comes after you actually know the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to say no. That rationally it can't happen.

But it does happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never happened. I know list a first sight happens to people

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as love at first sight. Love, just like anything good, requires time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That isn't love at first sight, that's sexual attraction, lust and the beginnings of a crush. Real love is based on personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe that but usually people fall in love after they know the person and think that they loved them when they met them

0|1
    0|0
  • Love and attraction are different things. Instant attraction is possible, love at first sight isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes