Do you believe in love at first sight?

I saw a guy and I was instantly attracted. When he started speaking, I was immediately into him.

• Yes. Absolutely.
  • Definitely Not.

2027

Most Helpful Guy

• You said yourself that you were instantly attracted after you saw him. That to me sounds like infactuation not love.

However after you got to know him feelings started to develop quickly.

I don't believe in love at first sight but I believe that the initial impression can set the stage for a love connection to form.

• Love the way you put that.

• Plus, love is dynamic and always changing.

It can be difficult to say the exact moment you start to experience it because when you meet the right person it is constantly growing.

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years and I can honestly say that my definition of love now has changed drastically from what it was on the first date. And I'm sure that if I look back on today years from now it will have changed once again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes well it was more friends at first sight but then around 3 wks I think it was ( in August ) we dated we found that God wanted us to be together and not only that. But he is the one I pray for
    He is my everything
    So yeah love at first sight and no not the body but 1 the personality then the body
    If u look at the body first u are committing lust and not actually your true love but if u look at the personalities first it more like u can tell if he is the one for you then u look at the body..
    He may be the one for u
    😃