Virgin at 22 and don't know why?

I'm still a virgin at 22 and I have no idea why. I know I am attractive based on how girls treat me. I am muscular (six pack abs) at a good height of 5'10 and I have a clear attractive face. I am black by the way. But for some reason I can never get with a girl. What's wrong with me? What am I doing wrong or what am I not doing?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 19 and a virgin but by choice. it’s not uncommon though I know people your age and older who are virgins still, you wouldn’t believe it! message me a picture of you, I’m curious! I’m sure you’re not bad looking. Maybe you just need to approach more girls? Ever thought about tinder?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, there is no WRONG in being a virgin, in fact you have an advantage in the dating world that not many have. I wish i was still a virgin, that way i could seek a virgin without feeling like a hypocrite for wanting one, but i gave mine away way to early under the illusion that i have to prove myself for whatever dumb ass reason. Anyway to your question, have you been actively trying to attract a certain girl without success or are you it all to happen without actually doing any seeking out?
    I'm missing data, please respond!. We can figure this out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been told numerous times that I am handsome and girls just expect me to be a player with a lot Sexual experience. Especially when I am with non black girls. Due to this I feel there is even more of a stigma against me because people expect me to be a sex freak and when they found out Im not I feel like they would think something is wrong with me. I am pretty good at acting too. Like I can act like the cool suave guy that gets a lot of women but when it comes down to getting dirty I never know how to make it happen.

• In that case DON'T TELL ANYBODY, women cannot keep a secret, sorry to say but they aren't very considerate people when it comes to respecting privacy, neither are they very trustworthy people when it comes to keeping things between the two of '' you'' , once you tell any girl all of them will know within a matter of days, especially if the school is somewhat small. You're right about women being very selective and judgmental but there definitely are still some with common sense and realistic expectations. If there isn't any girl in particular that you've got your eye's on, then why not wait it out?, i mean you're bound to meet new people along your way it doesn't have to be one from school, and if all the girls are competing for a few girls they will just end up getting fucked and tossed aside in which case you'll be better off without them, never allow any girl to make you plan B

• I really don't know how to advice you since you're the one who finally has to live with the choices to make. I can however tell you how life has been and is for me, for example, i'm a 27 years old and have been sex free for roughly 8 years, maybe 9, to me it's really a non issue, i just cannot commit myself to a girl with a history of jumping on random dicks, just too much uncertainty for me to commit. And before you get any wrong ideas let me clarify, i live in Thailand, which is in southeast Asia, and as a white men living in Asia i could basically drowned in pussy tonight if that's what i was aiming towards, so i'm staying away from casual dating which i don't see a morally acceptable and i don't date short term since it gives the girls false hope, also not a supporter of prostitution so you can imagine my dilemma, i have soo many option just my moral compass won't allow me to pursue them.
      I hope this helps