What should you do if the new guy your talking to says "You remind him of his ex" right after you got mad at him for not texting you for hours?

I just started talking to a new guy. We have been talking for 4 days and recently i noticed a sudden change in his behavior. He began to not text me back on time and he denies my calls. So when i got mad at him today, he told me that i reminded him of his ex. (Long story short: His ex was very fucked up to him, she made up huge stupid lies, they dealt with a miscarriage in their relationship and they was talking about marriage but called it quits after he found out she was in another relationship the whole time she was with him.)... so as a result of him telling me i reminded him of his ex, i basically was like wow! that's fucked up and i told him your wrong for saying that to me because i treat you like everything and i have never once made you regret talking to me, and i told him i needed some space and now he is apologizing... help me out guys, girls, anybody! Thxks loves!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wouldn't pursue them bc its really early in the relationship and you really shouldn't fight in the first month (let along the first week)

Most Helpful Girl

• All of this in only 4 days? That is kind of crazy. Tbh, if that is the case, I would walk away. The beginning of a relationship is usually the best part of it, because it is new and exciting. If this is your beginning, imagine how much worse it will get. Sheesh. I would save myself all of the pending craziness.