How to ask a man out?

He is my neighbour and we kinda friends, I used to walk his dog.

I found out that he is going to the same concert that I'm going but my friends turn it down, so it's actually just me going.

What should I tell him?

Preferably through text
Forgot to mention tickets for the concert are not available yet.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• narh bring up the concert and let him tell you he is going say you friends have cancelled and you don't have anyone to go with now but you have your ticket and h should ask you to tag along with him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just simply say, "I noticed we'll be going to the same concert, would you like to go together?".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE