How to ask a man out?

He is my neighbour and we kinda friends, I used to walk his dog.

I found out that he is going to the same concert that I'm going but my friends turn it down, so it's actually just me going.

What should I tell him?

Preferably through text
Updates:
Forgot to mention tickets for the concert are not available yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• narh bring up the concert and let him tell you he is going say you friends have cancelled and you don't have anyone to go with now but you have your ticket and h should ask you to tag along with him

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just simply say, "I noticed we'll be going to the same concert, would you like to go together?".

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think you should bring up the concert in conversation and just say you should go together, then arrange a time to meet beforehand. I mean if it was the reverse situation that's what I'd like to happen. So if a girl said to me she was going to something I was interested in going to and said we should go together I'd be thrilled and would say yes to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say we should go to the concert and dress in funny and cool costumes that fit the band and we can have a fun and crazy time there

1|0
    0|0
  • One day a girl asked me out without really doing it, in high school she wanted me to help her at math, and I suck at math...

0|0
    0|0
  • Through text? He lives next door. Just tell him you heard he was going to the same concert and were wondering if he'd want to go with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just do it, if he likes you to he will react positively

1|0
    0|0
  • you write to him: "yo, yo we gonna paaaartyy, and brush yer mouth cuz we gonna kiss" .. or something along the lines..

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick in his balls, smile,, and say "Hey, would you go out with me"

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out!!!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out u can't be afraid to speak your mind

1|0
    0|0