Is it a turn off, if a guy is straight edge and vegetarian at the same time?

Does, it turn a women off if, she likes to drink/smoke and is a non vegetarian?
Is there anyone like me?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…Is it a turn off, if a guy is straight edge and vegetarian at the same time??
Updates:
I don't have a problem if, a girl smokes or drinks and is vegetarian unless, she asks me to do so.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegetarian is a big turn off lol, I love eating meat and I can't handle with a guy would tell me how bad it is, or even if he doesn't, he eats leaves๐Ÿ˜ฆ

0|1
    0|0
    • Woah my gammar in that sentence.
      I can't handle a guy who would tell me*

• Show All
    • Haha that's not a burger lol

• Yeah, maybe ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fairly straight edge as well, don't drink, no drugs, try to keep fit and healthy but not a vegetarian, and would like to know this as well. I find it hard to get dates as girls tend to put me down for my life choices or think there must be something wrong with me. I'm always open to other people living how they want to and respect them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I am a vegetarian who turned non vegetarian, I have no problem at all with it.

I don't like smokers so that's good too

Drinking- I drink sometimes (my mom isn't so pleased about it tho) but I don't mind a guy who doesn't drink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I drink occasionally and eat meat. As long as the dude didn't constantly try to guilt me or force me to change, it'd be fine, I wouldn't do that to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like doesnโ€™t drink? And is vegetarian,

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Show All
    • Iโ€™ve met two others on here

• That's good.

• No that's admireable

0|1
    0|0