Should I message my girlfriend every day or just every few days, arranging to meet every now and then?

I want to avoid putting pressure on her and at the same time, not give the impression of being clingy.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If you cannot be real with yourself around her at any time, it is not going to last. You should be with someone who will love everything about you even when you're seen as clingy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually have ongoing text messages that last for ever with my girlfriends, rather than just multiple separate conversations. Just try to replicate what she wants. If she's talking a lot, you talk a lot. If she's not talking so much, you shouldn't talk so much.