Should I message my girlfriend every day or just every few days, arranging to meet every now and then?

I want to avoid putting pressure on her and at the same time, not give the impression of being clingy.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you cannot be real with yourself around her at any time, it is not going to last. You should be with someone who will love everything about you even when you're seen as clingy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually have ongoing text messages that last for ever with my girlfriends, rather than just multiple separate conversations. Just try to replicate what she wants. If she's talking a lot, you talk a lot. If she's not talking so much, you shouldn't talk so much.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I next my guy every day

0|1
    0|1
  • If she isn't messaging a lot then don't spam her and definitely don't double message. Some people message everyday because they like to let their partners know they are always thinking of them and some like their space.

0|1
    0|0
  • first of all you need to be yourself before you think of what she would like/hate. I think it's normal in a relationship that the guy and girl would be talking most of the time. I can't tell you to talk to her when you she talks and don't start a conversation when she doesn't because maybe she would want you to talk to her first , like to show her that she's on your mind.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• DON'T COMMA DON'T text her every day, girls get bored if it seems that you're more into them as they are into you. you can text two days in a row but take the third day off that's what I do at least

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes