2 years ago friend said he liked me only as a friend but since has been cuddling me?

He cuddles me
When we’re cuddling he puts his head on mine
He gets annoyed if I don’t reply sooner or I can sense something is wrong
Do you think he likes me. What is he’s game?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His game? Seriously? People change their opinion, sometimes every month. And you still expect him to keep his perspective on what he said two years ago? Open your eyes and have a "serious talk" with him.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, he could like you. Closeness and familiarity can breed a stronger type of affection, it's totally possible he's gone from just liking you as a friend to feeling so comfortable with you that he wants to date you.

Or he could just like hugs. Seriously, do other people not cuddle with their friends? Maybe it's 'cause my apartment's heating sucked but we all used to pile on the couch then throw blankets all over us and there was never anything beyond friendship in any of it. Some people are just touchy-feely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why guess? Ask him if he is feeling anything different towards you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sees u as pet/friend like personality it's not a bad it actually means he cares and worries about u a lot but he just doesn't see u as a potential partner

0|0
    0|0
  • May be you became a lot hotter since he first said that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask. I used to have a friend that would come over at random times just to cuddle. Sometimes late he would show up just to come over and climb into bed. No sex strictly platonic. You won't know unless you ask

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes