Would you date some one out of your league? And whom gets plenty of attention?

Hey everyone been speaking to this girl who I think is very attractive and plenty of other guys do as well, going on date with her this weekend. She had 8 thousand followers on Insta and creepy blokes always commenting on her pics. She seems really nice but a little social status orientated but chilled at the same time. With me I barely could get a match on tinder rarely had any photos on my Insta liked. I'm really quite and shy / introverted. Also have a bit of social anxiety but nobody would be able to tell because I can act loud in front of a lot people.
I don't wanna date someone with constant messages from other better looking guys and if she gets bored which most girls do she'll just end up sleeping with another guy , which most girls do when they get bored as hell.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never really felt someone was out of my league... There just seem to be more important things to consider like compatibility, do they fit within my deal breakers and do I in theirs.

I guess I see this kind of thinking as setting yourself up to fail. It’s up to them to consider if you aren’t good enough and if they’re choosing to date you obviously you’ve passed

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, this is just a concept that I just don't understand. I mean, who the hell is out of my league? There are plenty of women who wouldn't go for me, but I probably would not be interested in them either. I'm trying to think of someone who is out of my league and I'm thinking Marissa Mayer and Judit Polgar? But like some girl that people think is hot but yet has no actual marketable skills? Sorry, I'm not that easily impressed anymore.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• There is no league for me whether they perfectly match me and we connect. or I don't waste my time and my emotions and scater my energy all over the place. there r many things to do already. and I hope u don't mean bored bc u r an introvert. I'm introverted and its way more fun then just going out all the time and spending time with pple with limited idea its about choosing pple and getting involved when its risky and exciting.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• The problem is that you are caring to much. If she like you then that’s it, nothing else to it. The real problem is that you are elevating her and crapping on yourself. You need to fix that confidence or get more value as a male and it will boost itself. Never feel inferior it’s not a good look bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen to me dude. When a woman loves you and cares for you, she can have millions of guys that are rich and handsome chasing her and she still will only desire you.

If doesn't love you then you're in trouble as she will most likely cheat or ditch you for another man.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't personally. Wouldn't like all the attention that they got. I'm not a manipulative guy that tells his girlfriend to not talk to people but I am low key possessive and don't want her to. If she's an attention whore, it's not for me. I like privacy and attention from the girl I'm with.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion no woman is out of your league no matter what you look like or what they look like everyone has there own attractions and thats why you see supermodels with fat guys because thats just what they perfer

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes you enough to make time for you, she isn't "out of your league". Relax and let her come down from the pedestal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I've never dated "out of my league" so to speak. I've always felt that if someone was attracted to you and wanted to date you they're not "out of you're league.
    I did date a model for awhile. She definitely got A LOT of attention. It never really bothered me though. I tend to be trusting of my partners and focus more on our relationship and the connection than what other guys would say to or about her. It was pretty normal for her to get approached and asked out when we went out and we we're both kinda used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date? Maybe. Relationship? I don't know. Too many factors.
    In your case, you should talk to her. About all of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm don't base who you can date on Instagram. That's stupid. If you like her and she likes you then there's nothing wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • I view "leagues' as utter nonsense so yes, you could say I've been there done that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Go on the date and talk think about it as a job interview you can ask whatever you want and end it anytime you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why not? Just be interesting and she won't have to get bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • just date, sleep with but nothing further...

0|0
    0|0
  • do not believe in 'leagues'

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in leagues

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I married one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, best if luck to you