Would you date some one out of your league? And whom gets plenty of attention?

Hey everyone been speaking to this girl who I think is very attractive and plenty of other guys do as well, going on date with her this weekend. She had 8 thousand followers on Insta and creepy blokes always commenting on her pics. She seems really nice but a little social status orientated but chilled at the same time. With me I barely could get a match on tinder rarely had any photos on my Insta liked. I'm really quite and shy / introverted. Also have a bit of social anxiety but nobody would be able to tell because I can act loud in front of a lot people.
I don't wanna date someone with constant messages from other better looking guys and if she gets bored which most girls do she'll just end up sleeping with another guy , which most girls do when they get bored as hell.

218

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never really felt someone was out of my league... There just seem to be more important things to consider like compatibility, do they fit within my deal breakers and do I in theirs.

I guess I see this kind of thinking as setting yourself up to fail. It’s up to them to consider if you aren’t good enough and if they’re choosing to date you obviously you’ve passed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, this is just a concept that I just don't understand. I mean, who the hell is out of my league? There are plenty of women who wouldn't go for me, but I probably would not be interested in them either. I'm trying to think of someone who is out of my league and I'm thinking Marissa Mayer and Judit Polgar? But like some girl that people think is hot but yet has no actual marketable skills? Sorry, I'm not that easily impressed anymore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE