We're not talking after an argument/misunderstanding?

Should I wait for him to text me? Thanks

16

Most Helpful Guy

• generally i say if both parties are at fault or if you are at fault then you don't wait for them you reach out when you are ready to reach out

if he did or said something really out of line and the fault of the situation is on him then the onus is on him to make it better

• His friend got beaten up and he had to leave te party we were in (I was with his friends) and he left me there to go help his friend home. I got super worried and he texted me the next day apologizing a lot but now we're not talking? Is he waiting for cool things off? What do you think?

• i think you should try and be forgiving. it was an honest and simple mistake and he was just helping a friend. it's not like he ran out with some chick. in his haste to help a friend he left without letting you know. not really the end of the world ya know?

• thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Why stand on ceremonies? If you are a couple, Make the first Move to Talk Turkey with Tom.
    Good Luck. xx