My boyfriend and I love each other but?

I love my boyfriend and he loves me but we both want to experience other things in the world. We have been together since 10th (high school) and we were both our first everything. And we don't know anything else but each other I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him and he feels the same way but we would both like to have sexual experiences with other people before spending the rest of our lives together.

Is it a bad thing if we decide to stay together but once in a while we both go our own ways for a weekend and do whatever we want. Or another suggestion I gave him was, when ever we go on a trip we can have one night to our selfs like that we know for sure there will be no connection with the other person once we leave our trip and we go back home to loving each other.

We are both 19 years old and to young to settle down and not know what's out there but we want to stay together? HELP

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's your relationship and your decision. If you both feel the same way and want to experience other things and in common agreement decide that you will, then it's your problem and none of you can complain if things go wrong later.