What my ex boyfriend wants?

So! I'm so confused... my ex boyfriend still holds my hand in public (interlocks fingers with me), kisses and cuddles with me all the time but we doesn't have sex. I don't understand what he wants and this is actually stupid but I don't want to ask straight from him because I still love him and I'm just afraid what he says.. he was my first love and I was his first love. What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has it been since you twobroke up? Maybe he's used to it. Or maybe he wants to want to get back together?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • About a year.:) This is just so confusing because he never says he wants to get back together. He just keeps giving me mixed signals...

• Show All
    • He is so caring, that is one thing and I just feel so connected with him. He is the only thing that makes me really happy even though that sounds horrible haha. I don't know what to do 😂

• Aw. Maybe you should try and be with him. I just hope you have other friends to talk to so you and them can talk about it

Most Helpful Girl

• he still wants to be together, take it slow but don't turn away if you love him. it's delicate.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• "I don't want to ask straight from him because I still love him and I'm just afraid what he says"

wat? Why be in a relationship with someone if you're afraid of communicating with them?

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to take things slow and may patch up later on

1|0
    0|0
  • Could want the emotional aspects of the relationship but not the physical

0|0
    0|0
  • He might still have feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to continue the relationship, can't bear to let you go since you're his first.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes