Why do some men bolt as soon as they see a potential relationship starting to develop out of sex buddies?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudes like sex sometimes relationships, chicks like relationships and sometimes sex... see the disconnect

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol not true I like sex more than relationships

• There are always exceptions to the rule, but that's how it is majority of the time

• I agree with that. Men and women just are so different and it’s confusing to figure out what he wants

Most Helpful Girl

• Because friends with benefits stays friends with benefits and relationships stay relationships. Why are you surprised that he just wants to do what you agreed to do?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We didn’t agree on anything. He initiated relationship-like things.

• Yeah we were bad a communicating

• Thanks for MHO, hope things went okay