Do girls like healthy men?

I was never really into smoking or drinking and i never want to have a tattoo either, but is that a turn off for girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the girl. personally, i despise smoking. i like guys with some tattoos, that’s hot, but not every girl has the same preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't shower oftenly and girls dislike me for that. Do you have an answer?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No not really to be honest. But i think if you shower around 4x a week it's good enough, if you shower more it's bad for your skin

• My skin is fine. My hair tho... That's a different story...

• I can only shower every other day 🤷🏻‍♀️ my hair would fall out or dry out

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• This is definitely a turn on. I've been trying to help my boyfriend stop drinking and smoking. It's hard to be interested all the time if you act drunk or smell of smoke/alcohol. Please don't change and be comfortable with who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t really be interested

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain why?

• because it doesn't match my lifestyle. I drink, not overly, but it's fun and common in my social circle, although smoking doesn't interest me in the slightest. I also may be wrong in this thinking, but I ultimately want someone who is at least open to light weight drugs. I guess it's just a personal thing.

• Nope. Turn on! Means you care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes