Do girls like healthy men?

I was never really into smoking or drinking and i never want to have a tattoo either, but is that a turn off for girls?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the girl. personally, i despise smoking. i like guys with some tattoos, that’s hot, but not every girl has the same preferences.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't shower oftenly and girls dislike me for that. Do you have an answer?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No not really to be honest. But i think if you shower around 4x a week it's good enough, if you shower more it's bad for your skin

• My skin is fine. My hair tho... That's a different story...

• I can only shower every other day 🤷🏻‍♀️ my hair would fall out or dry out