Will you marry a rich, millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle?

Will you marry a rich,millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle??Will you marry a rich,millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle??

169

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather be poor and have the hottest girlfriend ever than be rich and be lonely for a long time

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • U think the hottest girl ever would be with a poor man?

• Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Read opinion and reply of "Prakbio" guy scroll down I'm dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• If I loved him, maybe. But if there are no feelings and would do it just for his money then definitely no, no amount of money can make you happy living with someone you don't like
    It's also degrading and humiliating, I prefer making my own money than using a guy for his

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE