Will you marry a rich, millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle?

Will you marry a rich,millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle??Will you marry a rich,millionaire man and live a lavish lifestyle??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather be poor and have the hottest girlfriend ever than be rich and be lonely for a long time

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • U think the hottest girl ever would be with a poor man?

• Show All
    • Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Read opinion and reply of "Prakbio" guy scroll down I'm dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• If I loved him, maybe. But if there are no feelings and would do it just for his money then definitely no, no amount of money can make you happy living with someone you don't like
    It's also degrading and humiliating, I prefer making my own money than using a guy for his

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see myself marry a rich man in this lifetime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse when Women if she is young, beautiful, down to earth and I am not committed to anyone I will do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Mony dosint make u happy n wot if his dick dont work

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind me marrying Oprah for the money

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, im straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes def!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No because money is hardly as satisfying as a great relationship with a man and family you love. Money may be good for some things to an extent but doesn't guarantee happiness. I know quite a lot of rich people and many have a hard time feeling satisfied or happy despite having so so much (relationships in particular is a huge struggle) and love to them is measured by how expensive a present is which is incredibly shallow to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hope not!
    Obviously I would if I loved him but money doesn't make you happy. I will never marry for anything other then love. I will work my whole life if that means that I will love the person I am coming home to at night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money doesn't necessarily bring happiness and contentment.

1|1
    1|0
  • you mean would I? absolutely why not, money is not deal breaker that i wouldn't be with someone
    but its not like i ask for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny how you ask such meaningless question when the value of capital especially, in this time we're in now is garbage. It has 0 value & it shouldn't have to be a getaway for people to seek refuge.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can’t depend on anyone else but myself (and parents) to give me what I want. It’s not in me to ask people or depend on a husband for money.

A rich husband can literally leave me on the streets simply by me signing a prenup before marriage.

But it’s also because it’s not my type of guy, simple as that. A husband who I need to depend on for everything I want? It would ruin our relationship, even if I loved him for his personality. I have to do something for myself, or I won’t feel satisfied.

On the other hand, if we BOTH earn the same amount of money and we become wealthy, then yes! We’d make a good team, no only economically but also emotionally & physically.

0|0
    0|1
  • Will I? Probably won't be able to get one? Would I? Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Be a sugar baby

• So find your sugar daddy on that site and booom

• If I was in love with them then maybe... seems like a pain though

0|0
    0|0
  • If I loved the guy definitely, but if I didn’t I literally could not be with him!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I will marry a poor guy who I connect madly with and live under a bridge if I had 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope