Which age do men and women look most attractive in?

I'm wondering which age you think men and women looks best in. #Attractiveness #Age #Attractive
Which age do men and women look most attractive in?
My opinion:
Men: Looks usually best between 20 - 35, but some may also look best between 25 - 39.
Women: Looks usually best between 20 - 35. If they're a celebrity, they can look their best longer.

This is just generally speaking. Ethnicity also plays a role.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women look better starting from late teenage (15-18) and keep looking better and better. Once she's in her late 20's, little signs of ageing start appearing. They aren't noticeable until another decade but it does start with the complexion becoming more dull. However women who take care of their skin from an early age look good for longer, that's why celebrities look good for longer as well. I remember a Bollywood actress writing on a post "I have more ingredients in my face pack than my food."

Men, I don't know. But general observation is that they start looking good from 18-20 and look good even till their 30's, 40's and even 50's. However this varies a LOT because of work. Those who take a lot of stress start looking aged from their late 20's already but the ones who live a stress-free, organized life they remain youthful for the longest time. I have a maths teacher who I thought must be very young, but I was shocked to know he's 37 cause he looks one decade younger. He never gets angry and is always calm and cool. But another teacher in school who is quite young always shouts at his students and has a hightened attitude all the time, and now he looks older than most of our senior teachers. I think stress increases the ageing process in a man more severely than in a woman.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know why people say men age like fine wine, they don't.
    I find both genders are in their prime years around 20-35, those with good genes can look great past 40, doesn't depend on gender, it depends on genes, your smoking habits (which ages people a lot) and how thick your skin is (ever heard of black don't crack?)

1|1
    0|0
  • id say that your own age can play a role in it. A 20 year old may not find a 60 year old in any way sexy, or attractive, but a 50-70 is more likely to.

2|1
    0|0
  • A man in his 30s is so sexy to me. Dudes my age (early 20s) look like high schoolers and it's odd to find that appealing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men look better with age usually. At least my opinion

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I’ll look my best at like 30, my face will look more adult

0|1
    0|0
  • Depend on their health , exercise, fitness so any person can look young n attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Men: 20-25

0|1
    0|0
  • Both looks good 20

0|1
    0|0
  • 18-50 lmao seriously though

0|1
    0|0
  • 65+.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think the beauty of women is timeless whereas men, as a rule, get worse with age. Kate Bush at nearly 60 a case in point;
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...800000578-730_634x400.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Women look their best between 32-36
    Men... I don't really pay attention to men. lol

0|1
    0|1
  • What is attractive to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I discuss which facial features I finds attractive in another GAG thread. This question asks which age men and women looks best in.

• It depends on many things. U are asking yhe obvious

Recommended myTakes