Is it a bad thing if a guy is always the one who is initiating conversations (on the phone) with a girl?

I ask because I have a crush on this girl, and while I've only messaged for the past two days (I got her number two days ago), I initiated both conversations. I'm wondering if going forward that could be a problem? When I do talk to her, her answers are long and she does ask me questions, that is not what I am worried about.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• At 2 days, it's really too early to tell. Gage her interest outside of just texts, like IN PERSON.