How do you enter the dating world with no experience?

Ok so I’m currently 26 with no real framework on how dating really works I lost my mother when I was 17 and my father when I was 18 and typically parents help you and introduce you to this aspect of life. But since I was never got the chance here I sit midway to my thirty’s with still no understanding

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just jump into and care for and treat each other respectfully

• Yeah but I’m so lost for example I don’t even understand hookups and I don’t think it’s right even though it’s normal

• They're not right I nvr did it, no one relationship is perfect but as long as you do right by your partner and really care for them, give them things from time to time, and be yourself you can't go wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• ? Parents help with dating? Sounds awkward... never had this happen.

• Dads always give their sons guidance and mothers do the same with their daughters

• Nah, my dad never did, I just stumble blindly out there^^ Just date some girl and learn from your mistakes...

• Therefore, what I would tell you, go into some kind of bar or wherever they meet up where you live, and talk to a girl, just a random girl. She'll expect you to pay for her drinks, and won't want anything else from you. Sad truth. You don't need to want anything from her other than to get experience either. And don't expect dating to be nice or fair. Women have a big advantage in this game and will abuse it, make you pay for their s... stuff and if you make a mistake, just walk to the next guy. Guys tend to ask a lot of girls to have a chance, so whomever you talk to, you'll probably be just one more guy. Try to stand out from the rest, even if you stand out in a negative way, it still increases your chances compared to not standing out. Nothing ti worry about yet, it's just for practice.
      Once you got a rough idea what you're doing, you are ready for a real, nice woman. The only problem is to find them.