He wants to cuddle with me but doesn't want to have sex with me? What is he really after?

He said he wanna have a "cuddle buddy" type of relationship with me but doesn't want to kiss or do anything that's not marriage friendly. I am really bewildered by his behavior - if he's not physically attracted to me, why wouldn't he at least want to kiss me? And he just wanna cuddle? At the same time, he doesn't want a relationship with me... So what does he really want?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to say this, but he is gay. And there's. Nothing wrk g with him being gay, he did say he only wants a cuddle buddy, nothing else. Tell him there's a other guy you want to have sex with and watch his reaction.

Most Helpful Girl

• not marriage friendly? not sure why you say that sex is pretty marriage friendly.

anyhow maybe he's waiting till marriage?

some people like to be affectionate and for a long while before sex. maybe he's just not ready yet.

you did to provide much info. are you dating, how long have you known each other?

have you discussed anything with him?

• oh SORRY. you did answer all that.

he may just want nsa cuddling. i did. but i could not say 'cuddle buddy' bc it sounds silly so i never got it lol.

its not that uncommon, its just not talked about the way sex is.

• cuddling is really good for your heart and psychological health. and doesn't transmit sexual disease more people should do more of it

DOES NOT MEAN he's GAY. plenty of gay guys are not at all afrectionate with any gender