He wants to cuddle with me but doesn't want to have sex with me? What is he really after?

He said he wanna have a "cuddle buddy" type of relationship with me but doesn't want to kiss or do anything that's not marriage friendly. I am really bewildered by his behavior - if he's not physically attracted to me, why wouldn't he at least want to kiss me? And he just wanna cuddle? At the same time, he doesn't want a relationship with me... So what does he really want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to say this, but he is gay. And there's. Nothing wrk g with him being gay, he did say he only wants a cuddle buddy, nothing else. Tell him there's a other guy you want to have sex with and watch his reaction.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not marriage friendly? not sure why you say that sex is pretty marriage friendly.

anyhow maybe he's waiting till marriage?

some people like to be affectionate and for a long while before sex. maybe he's just not ready yet.

you did to provide much info. are you dating, how long have you known each other?

have you discussed anything with him?

1|1
    0|0
    • oh SORRY. you did answer all that.

he may just want nsa cuddling. i did. but i could not say 'cuddle buddy' bc it sounds silly so i never got it lol.

its not that uncommon, its just not talked about the way sex is.

• cuddling is really good for your heart and psychological health. and doesn't transmit sexual disease more people should do more of it

DOES NOT MEAN he's GAY. plenty of gay guys are not at all afrectionate with any gender

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He is probably really deprive of affection. Id be careful around him

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do I need to be careful of him?

• Show All
    • by the way, I do know that he has a difficult childhood. Why would this be a red flag? Would he develop feelings down the road? (I don't really love him actually hha)

• Maybe maybe not. But if you don't live him and don't plan to then I think it would be best to not go through the motions. That would probably just hurt more when you get there

• That exists and is ok. A girl once sent me this link, and is living relationship anarchy. Some people are just there to cuddle with.
    24. media. tumblr. com/tumblr_m44orrsoC71qbtg0uo1_1280. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • too complicated. look elsewhere if it bothers u. otherwise best way to find out is to talk to him about it. maybe religiois reasons?

1|0
    0|0
  • Be straightforward and tell him what you want out of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably friends with benefits..

1|0
    1|0
    • Friends with benefits is sex. He doesn't want sex.

• I know, but guys can be sneaky or passive with things... if you tell him your thoughts and how you feel then he will probably eventually stop

• That's just super weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Very confusing and different. Did u ask him? I love cuddling but sex please! I love sex in spooning side cuddling even! Best of both!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes