Please HELP, how do I stop having feelings for this guy a not go crazy from it?

So the thing is, we’ve been best friends for about a year now and during these last couple months, we got too close in terms of all the things you can imagine but we didn’t hook up, because I think both of us knew that it’s not a good thing for our friendship. Then we somehow went from talking all nights long every single day to very brief and short conversations, it even seems like he has a thing with this other girl who turned out to be my best friend and I didn’t know. I don’t know what went wrong he propably just got confused because of me giving him mixed signals or whatever, but I just miss him so much and it hurts me, I have no idea how to deal with it. I know it might sound silly, but loosing him is the last thing I want. I just wish things could be back to normal, I don’t even know how he feels about me now. Thank you for your advice X

12