Please HELP, how do I stop having feelings for this guy a not go crazy from it?

So the thing is, we’ve been best friends for about a year now and during these last couple months, we got too close in terms of all the things you can imagine but we didn’t hook up, because I think both of us knew that it’s not a good thing for our friendship. Then we somehow went from talking all nights long every single day to very brief and short conversations, it even seems like he has a thing with this other girl who turned out to be my best friend and I didn’t know. I don’t know what went wrong he propably just got confused because of me giving him mixed signals or whatever, but I just miss him so much and it hurts me, I have no idea how to deal with it. I know it might sound silly, but loosing him is the last thing I want. I just wish things could be back to normal, I don’t even know how he feels about me now. Thank you for your advice X

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you know you have to stop having feelings, it's half the job done. It takes a lot to realise that you wanna quit having feelings on the first place. Also, I've been through the same thing as you. And it's tough. But you really have to let go. If things are meant for you, they always come back. :). Cheers mate. Gbu

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck another guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have something similar right now too, with a colleague... and I’m married!!! 🙈 it’s an awful situation and it’s lasted for me now for 7 months and no sign of it going away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes