Why are black women always treated like punching bags to some guys?

Every time I log on here some guy is saying how he is not attracted to black women. If I don't like something I keep it so myself. Seeing questions like these make us black women feel bad, but I guess why a lot of guys do this to us. It makes us feel worthless :(... That is why we always ask questions to see if men like us. Why pick on only us? Should we kill ourselves would that make you guys happy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the Internet, home of morons and trolls. We can't choose what we're attracted to, some people like everyone, others only whites, blacks, Asians or whatever. Same thing for body type, hair/eyes colors and whatever characteristic you can find.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys say this but then are the first to be all up in a black woman's face in real life, or we always catch you staring. I'm sorry but if I'm so unattractive why is my name always in your mouth? Most men tend to ignore ugly women