Would you date someone who had been sexually abused?

Would you date someone who had been either sexually assaulted or abused before, being aware of the psychological consequences that normally come with such a trauma?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't mean she or he can't be a lovely person to have something with. He/She will be more aware about what happens between both of you but love is love

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think you would be a fool not too and be very harsh, I have dated someone who has and there have been signs that it still affects her but how she is shaped as a person, but not a reason to say no doesn't make them "tainted"

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual abuse implies that she isn't a virgin. Although I would extend my deepest sympathies, I wouldn't compromise my standards in order to date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, if I really liked her.
    I would make sure she felt comfortable with me and trust me. I wouldn't mind her to talk about it if she really wanted too. As it would help avoid the things that made her uncomfortable about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As I am not im not entirely sure I would know how to handle that situation so in fairness to the person If I really liked them I would take it slow and see how it goes

0|0
    0|0
  • Past wouldn't affect most peoples opinion. If they like you they'll support you

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your task to show her what real love feels like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No have enough issues with my life I don't need anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I am now

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, doing it now, just like other guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently am

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was sexually abused as a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes l would

0|0
    0|0