I really like him?

He’s in the year above, we’ve been making eye contact a lot but we don’t talk. How am I supposed to get close? Ps, he doesn’t use his social media hardly at all

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time say hi but carry on walking... see if he stops to talk or says hi next time. That's if you want to be subtle. Or just outright tell him your into him and does he want to take you out. What I would have given for a girl to say she was into me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try talking to him in person if you can and maybe eventually u can get his number so you guys can text too😊