I'm shy and don't deserve anyone?

So this guy I'm interested in, we met and he asked me on another date the same day. Such a gentleman.. but he's a country kid and I'm a city girl.. and I feel like it might be better if he got a country girl.. even tho I do wanna move to the country some day. But there are other girls that are prettier than me that he can do better. Should I tell him this? He's a great guy, but I feel like he could get a prettier girl.. he's handsome.. and I'm chubby and short... I don't know what he sees in me.. and he liked this girls photos and she's breathtaking.. What do I do? I'm shy, ugly, short, chubby.. I mean he's a pretty big guy, but I feel maybe he should find someone whose better than me.. I mean I'm not even in college yet cause I'm saving up money to go to college even if that even... I just hope he didn't lower his standards for me..

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a negative mindset, you're blowing it kid you are blowing it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your right. You are ugly. (-: lol how old are you? 10? Listen, just focus on losing weight and doing what you want to do. Or else u won't be happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE