I'm shy and don't deserve anyone?

So this guy I'm interested in, we met and he asked me on another date the same day. Such a gentleman.. but he's a country kid and I'm a city girl.. and I feel like it might be better if he got a country girl.. even tho I do wanna move to the country some day. But there are other girls that are prettier than me that he can do better. Should I tell him this? He's a great guy, but I feel like he could get a prettier girl.. he's handsome.. and I'm chubby and short... I don't know what he sees in me.. and he liked this girls photos and she's breathtaking.. What do I do? I'm shy, ugly, short, chubby.. I mean he's a pretty big guy, but I feel maybe he should find someone whose better than me.. I mean I'm not even in college yet cause I'm saving up money to go to college even if that even... I just hope he didn't lower his standards for me..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a negative mindset, you're blowing it kid you are blowing it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your right. You are ugly. (-: lol how old are you? 10? Listen, just focus on losing weight and doing what you want to do. Or else u won't be happy.

1|0
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't decide for him who likes. Don't be afraid. If he likes you, and you like him, go for it.

Let yourself be happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hate it if you deny them over a reason like "I'm not good enough" it just pisses is off and makes us feel bad if he likes you he likes you not someone who's "better"

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely over thinking the whole thing. If the guy asks you out and you like him, go for it. It's not a trap.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he asked you on a date you have nothing to worry if he only wants you for sex tho get away from him cus i have a bad feeling from what you tell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You can tell him that you think he could get a prettier girl but if he still wants u over anyone else I say definitely keep him, you would might just be the lucky girl to steal his heart ☺️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes