In all honestly is There such thing as out of someone' league?

So my physical type is curvy women with nice buns, Inlikenthe booty But I am not too specific about the face. Infact, I have a very difficult time rating women from one to ten as I honestly, find most women quite good looking and only the body and other minor details that makes the difference for me. I like almost all body types. It Extremes. Problem is I have no idea how attractive I am. I have been out with girls I find attractive But it is rare. So, I want to know how attract these type of women or am I approaching out of my league?

12