My boyfriend is bi?

Im the first girl he has been with, but for some reason I have a fear that he will just break up with me because he feels like he is gay.. I'm not sure how to deal with him being bisexual. I'm not against it but I don't fully understand it

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He may only have sexual interests or curiosities with other guys, but is truly romantically interested in a relationship with you. Open and honest communication is the key here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t worry over it. The bottom line is he likes you and he’s with you. It’s not like he’s any different than before you found out.