My boyfriend is bi?

Im the first girl he has been with, but for some reason I have a fear that he will just break up with me because he feels like he is gay.. I'm not sure how to deal with him being bisexual. I'm not against it but I don't fully understand it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may only have sexual interests or curiosities with other guys, but is truly romantically interested in a relationship with you. Open and honest communication is the key here.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t worry over it. The bottom line is he likes you and he’s with you. It’s not like he’s any different than before you found out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He just isn't fussy, trust that he's happy seeing you!

1|0
    0|0
    • So I've just gotta think that he likes me for me instead of what he wants sexually?

• Show All
    • I just feel like he was scared about his male side of being bi, he didn't tell any of his family. It just makes me think he's just scared of being gay?

• Maybe he's just not ready or he feels it's not relevant to tell them at this stage. I'm sure if you guys are close then you can trust him 😊

• Yeah trust he likes you for you and don't think about it otherwise it'll damage the relationship. Some people are just that way and sometimes it's a time thing some people I know have been and grow out of it specially when they meet someone special

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a friend must be attracted to you so just treat him like any other guy !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bring your gay friends around

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It will have no affect to your relationship in any way. You will notice it's still the same person after you stop thinking about it too much

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes