Is funny a win?

Is a good sense of humor more important than looks and why?Is funny a win??

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Because people grow to become better looking to people who care about them, and it is easy to like someone who makes you laugh. Humor and intelligence is the fastest way to my heart.

Good looking is good looking at all, but I don’t want to be with someone who does not make me laugh, I would be too bored

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I told everyone that some girls like a brain and humor more than muscles and they laughed they are all imbeciles because they worry about strength more than smarts

• @Greaver I prefer that too myself

• Good thing there are some reasonable people in the world

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a tiny little skinny kid in high school but the 3 hottest girls in my grade loved me because I was the funniest kid in school. I was honestly so small I don’t think my balls had dropped yet. One of them smashed me against the locker to make out with me, the other sat on top of me while she put her hands on my chest and threw me back to make out with me, and the other I went out with. If you’re funny it doesn’t matter what you look like, you will be the most attractive person in a girl’s eyes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean extremely funny though, I made them stop breathing, their spit would drool out of their mouth, their drink would come out of their nose, and every joke was perverted. I’m a sad little cunt now. People and their hateful ass bullshit have stripped my sense of humor from me. Mainly old people. I didn’t have to deal with old people until I turned 19, it’s easy to say don’t let it get to you but it’s everywhere all the time. I’d fuckin clock them all in the mouth if I didn’t get arrested.