What would you say to a man who tells you not to expect flowers from him?

He said this on the first date. He doesn’t want to start giving flowers so that I won’t expect them.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. He sounds like a gentleman.
    That's the most stupid thing to say to a girl. On the first date. Lol. at least he could have saved it after the third date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't expect flowers, but I think it would be rude to say something like that, it's basically like saying don't expect any sweet gestures from me

• Exactly. I didn’t expect them. I was just happy to be on the date getting to know him. I think that was rude to come out of nowhere.