To be engaged (to my true love)?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 4 going on 5 years now and I really wanna marry her since I can never lie to her and she's the love of my life
  • Just go all out
    Vote A
  • Plan the perfect proposal
    Vote B
  • Shock and all
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Plan it out. But don't have huge expectations or it may let you down at the end (I hope that makes sense๐Ÿ˜‚)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm not afraid of getting let down I told her I was gonna marry her and she got really happy

• Show All
    • Yeah I understand and thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts it means the world to me

• Anytime

• Definitely plan something that shows her just how much she means to you. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that's what I was thinking

• Show All
    • I hope so to and thanks for the support I need the confidence 4 years and she still makes me nervous

• Lol. It's good that she still makes you feel that way. It means that the feelings you had for her four years ago are still going strong. You've got this proposal down. Don't sweat it.

• I think this must be your decision, not the result of a poll

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that I just thought that I would see how people think of my ideas so far but I don't leave life changing decisions up for people to decide my fate

• I'm glad to hear that. Whatever you decide, good luck

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes