Is confidence the only thing guys look for?

Ok, ok ok...

I've been in a lot of places on this website, and there are a lot of questions on what do guys like. The main thing I've seen so far is the confidence thing. Well, I got tons of it.

Yet that doesn't seem to be the only thing you need... lol

So fella's or ladies, please say anything in what you look for in a woman. But you can't say confidence.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it depends on the guy. I personally like it when a girl is forward and direct about what she wants with me. No mind games or playing hard to get, just straight up saying "I like you, wanna go out?"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is important but not the only thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Compassion, empathy, treats her family right treats my friends and family right, doesn't call names, isn't friends with ex boyfriends, there's a lot I look for

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a compassionate and empathetic girl who can take care of me and I can tell anything confidence isn’t that important I have no confidence at all so I can totally understand if a girl doesn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor is big for me and ease of communication. If a conversation can't be held its pretty hard to make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • people are attracted to confidence when your good looking. confidence is just a social construct. its not a real thing

0|1
    0|0
    • This if you’re ugly like Me there’s no amount of confidence that’s gonna help.

• All I like is when they're easy and sexy. If they play hard to get, they're not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's the other way around

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• When you ask a girl what you look for in a guy they usually say confidence. When you try to talk to a girl they say just be confident girls like guys who are confident. If you ask a guy what they look for he'll hardly confidence.

It doesn't make much of a difference to us. You could be shy most guy would care less

• No thats not all they look for

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes