He's mad at me?

So, I'm almost 100% sure this guy likes me, and I like him back... but he hasn't been talking to me a lot recently? It feels almost like he's ignoring me. In English class, he usually sits directly behind me, but now he's an extra seat away?
I think he might be creeped out by me, or like my friend more than me. I know its dramatic haha, but this is the mind of a girl ok? Lol. My friend saw him while driving by his neighborhood over Thanksgiving break, and told him she saw him on Monday. He laughed. Later that day, I pressed my face against the printer and made a silly face that was kinda ugly in Office Aide, and she showed him. I think it weirded him out.

Since then, he hasn't said a word to me in person. In English on Monday, a guy I am definitely not in good terms with shoved me, and called me a bitch for standing in the way. Just then, he (my crush) walked up to grab his chromebook from the table we were at because he had to write an essay, and before I noticed he walked up i said, "could you just shut up?" and I bumped my shoulder into his roughly (not my crush's shoulder), and while walking off I think I either heard the guy or my crush scoff at me, one or the other. Like I know it was immature but it's not like he didn't deserve it lmao. Today, he was singing subconsiously in biology, and my friend pointed out to him that he was singing. He conversated with her, but I was standing beside her and the whole time, his eyes were on me...

Later, I was bored and so on instagram I posted on my story to dm me for a tbh or rdh, and he chose rdh. I said R 8 D I don't know H no and he said Thanks , after that he didn't say anything and he didn't like my recent post.

Do you guys think he's mad at me, or am I just overreacting? Help? Sorry if im overdramatic haha, I just really wanna make sure he likes me and stuff before I ask him out.

02