Do you think that a girl should ask a guy out at the gym? If so, how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys hold their physique in a high reguard so if he looks pretty muscular maybe mention it. I feel like guys and girl should have equal opportunity to ask someone out at the gym because you never know when you'll see them again. Then you miss a potentially great opportunity.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make friends with the person first. A gym is no place to be asking somebody out on a date. And it can distract others who are trying to workout. You don't want to get involved with the wrong kind of person because your falling for the looks, etc. Anybody can ask anybody for a date. But at the gym, and in that situation, it's not a smart idea. And if you're rejected it can get very awkward. Plus you don't want to date a stranger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well first off i would say no but if you do i feel you should at least know him first then you should feel comforatable in asking him out doesn't matter where

0|0
    0|0
  • Words should be the most effcient, and yes go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could try but it all depends on the conversation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• you should become friends with him first, and then make plans outside the gym, talk to him via text or calls and maybe if you both have similar interests like... painting, pot sculpting, and there's a open group event then ask if he wants to join you/go together or if you two like the same band/artist and they're having a concert soon, ask if he would like to go with you and go from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine to ask a guy out anywhere! Just go up and start a conversation, and when you feel it's right ask for his number

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes