Do you guys like innocent girls?

What would guys think of a girl that is/behaves more in a innocent/naive way? Like getting flustered at anything sexual or getting flustered easily, being sweet to you, not feeling comfortable swearing/cursing (but not minding if you curse), things like that. Would you find it attractive? Cute? Annoying? Would you go out with a girl like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is attractive. But guys like that because they like to feel as if the woman is reacting to them. If a woman is open to everyone it makes a man feel less important to her. But if she treats him uniquely or only lets out that naughty side in private it shows loyalty and dedication. And loyalty is the number one quality any woman can give to a man. If your man went around grabbing every girl and holding these girls everywhere he went it might not be cheating but it would definitely make being held by him less special. That doesn't mean to anyone you are together. You could just be another friend or some girl he met. It's a direct inclination of the privatization of your relationship. However, full disclaimer, I am an old fashioned guy. I do not share details of my relationship with even my closest friends. That relationship is for me and my woman. If they ask how I like get or what we did over the weekend sure whatever, but our most meaningful conversations and ANYTHING explicit is for me and my woman alone. It's not something to brag about, it's something special between me and my woman because we love each other. Not so I can get street cred or some other stupid idiotic childish meaning of standing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys usually like innocent girls. I think its true for the reverse, girls like innocent guys too. Innocence is always a sweet and likable characteristic in any gender.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Mostly very young guys seem to. I think that's partly because they feel insecure if a girl is more experienced than they are sexually. But give them 10 years of marriage to their cute little boyhood wetdream and those very same guys will be spending the kids birthday money on the most jaded whore they can find.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• It's cute but often over done. I like my female friends being innocent but sadly pretty much always it's an act.

On the rare times it's not it is just awkward with friends who often play dirty.

It's attractive to a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it unattractive
    For me the most attractive characteristic a female can have is an awareness of her own sexuality and the power it gives her over men.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it would be annoying... I want my girl to let herself go a little when she is around me. I want to just bring the naughtiness out of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need someone who will have a pun war with me. Or see who comes up with the dirtiest joke. Innocence is not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute trait so long as it doesn't add up to an infantile personality. Innocent is always cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent as in a little ignorant is unattractive. However smart and active women who are submissive are much more of a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be cute at times, but I'm a very sexual dude, I need a girl that wouldn't freak out from the idea of sex

0|0
    0|0
  • No personally.. Not attractive, I like a girl that knows what she wants, and acts on it. Open and outgoing is one of my favorite qualities in a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, that's how I like them sweet and pure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and I would feel very protective over her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her she sounds like a nice person and i don’t usually cuss around girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that kind of girls, I think a girl like that is only for u

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. I prefer sloots

0|1
    0|0
  • Yell yea! Can I heve her number?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a girl like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd marry one

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds great

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • It's attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes