Do you guys like innocent girls?

What would guys think of a girl that is/behaves more in a innocent/naive way? Like getting flustered at anything sexual or getting flustered easily, being sweet to you, not feeling comfortable swearing/cursing (but not minding if you curse), things like that. Would you find it attractive? Cute? Annoying? Would you go out with a girl like that?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• It is attractive. But guys like that because they like to feel as if the woman is reacting to them. If a woman is open to everyone it makes a man feel less important to her. But if she treats him uniquely or only lets out that naughty side in private it shows loyalty and dedication. And loyalty is the number one quality any woman can give to a man. If your man went around grabbing every girl and holding these girls everywhere he went it might not be cheating but it would definitely make being held by him less special. That doesn't mean to anyone you are together. You could just be another friend or some girl he met. It's a direct inclination of the privatization of your relationship. However, full disclaimer, I am an old fashioned guy. I do not share details of my relationship with even my closest friends. That relationship is for me and my woman. If they ask how I like get or what we did over the weekend sure whatever, but our most meaningful conversations and ANYTHING explicit is for me and my woman alone. It's not something to brag about, it's something special between me and my woman because we love each other. Not so I can get street cred or some other stupid idiotic childish meaning of standing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys usually like innocent girls. I think its true for the reverse, girls like innocent guys too. Innocence is always a sweet and likable characteristic in any gender.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Mostly very young guys seem to. I think that's partly because they feel insecure if a girl is more experienced than they are sexually. But give them 10 years of marriage to their cute little boyhood wetdream and those very same guys will be spending the kids birthday money on the most jaded whore they can find.