What is the MINIMUM number of times you would expect someone to contact you if they were interested in you?

What's the frequency below which you would assume disinterest, regardless of the means (text, phone call, IM, etc.) Assume it's not someone you see during the course of your day, so one of you has to reach out.What is the MINIMUM number of times you would expect someone to contact you if they were interested in you?
  • Every couple weeks
  • Once a week
  • 2-3 times a week
    Vote C
  • Once a day
    Vote D
  • 2-3 times a day
    Vote E
  • Every hour
    Vote F
  • See results
    Vote G

311

Most Helpful Guy

• We live in a busy world. I would not expect anyone to contact me daily or more. I can tell by the message syntax, or the sound of their word-choice if they are interested, being friendly or simply communicating.

• So at what point do you think, hey, she forgot me?

• When his conversations with you seem like they are less interesting on his part and fewer and farther between. That is how it usually works.

• Let me make this more concrete. I met a guy. We had one date that went really well. He said he wanted to see me again but then I heard nothing for a full week. Would it be unreasonable to think he was just being polite and lost interest?

At what point do you personally think, "This person's a flake?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather be alone ignored. I don't know what love feels like.

• So if someone said they wanted to date you, at what point do you feel ignored?

• Since day 1. I had someone ask me out only to get money out of me. What scum.