How many of you here have canceled a date at the last minute? And why?

I'll leave anon open 😛
  • I have
  • I have not

3214

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't but I have told a guy I wasn't going out with him when he met up with me. There was 5 other people in his car- there wasn't even anywhere for me to sit! Plus two of them were girls, one was a 12 year old kid and two guys.
    I told him off and went home. "romantic date" my ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have cancelled a date at the last minute as going back I was set up by someone to go on a blind date and I did not know anything about the date and never talked to her but for some reason a little before I was supposed to go on the blind date I texted my buddy and I told him I am not going unless you send me a photo of her and that was the biggest mistake and he sent me a photo of the blind date and I looked at it and almost threw up and called him and told him, "Fuck you if you think I am going to meet that and tell her I am not showing up ever"!!!